This bright and airy apartment is peacefully located on the third floor of a modern security building which is also PET FRIENDLY. The building has thorough COVID 19 protocols including twice daily cleaning of high traffic areas and hand sanitiser dispensers in both foyers.
This comfortable home boasts a wonderfully convenient inner city location with local shops, chemists, post office and supermarkets all within 200 meters.
A short stroll takes you to the sporting facilities and sculpture playground in Redfern Park (400m) or to the tennis courts and award-winning heated outdoor pool in Prince Alfred Park currently closed (250m) or Universities (1.5km) and the CBD (3km) are also easily accessible. Convenient transport options include bus, train and a local car share scheme.
The apartment features the following:-
* Well proportioned one bedroom accommodation
* Valuable Secure Basement Parking with Storage
* Low maintenance hard floors throughout.
* Sun drenched aspect with District Views
* Generous Bedroom with Built in Robe
* Juliette Balcony with City Skyline Views
* Combined L shaped lounge/dining room
* Neat and tidy Kitchen with granite benchtop
* Renovated Bathroom with Internal Laundry
* Refrigerator, Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer Included.
* Pets Allowed subject to Strata Approval
* Available Now.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact the agent, Francesca Lyons - mobile: 0414 618 505 or email: [email protected]
NOTICE TO INSPECTION ATTENDEES:
This property is currently vacant.
Inspections are one-on-one, with one attendee and one agent. If you want to attend as a couple, I can show the property to each person, one at a time.
Upon entry to the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided at the lift, and do not touch any surfaces so we can ensure you are all safe and well long term.
As a courtesy, please advise if you:
- Recently travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Are presenting any symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Have been in contact with anyone who is currently in self-isolation or have been in isolation yourself.
- Have been confirmed with COVID-19 Coronavirus or are currently being tested for Coronavirus.
We will need your full contact details for the register, in case we need to contact you in the future.