On the market for the first time since built, this custom made home is 9 years young and provides superior family friendly accommodation. An immaculate property offering a coveted tree change opportunity or to secure one of the finest modern homes in the proximity of the Canowindra Town Centre.
Built 10 years ago by local master tradespeople, this spacious contemporary 5 bedroom home is peacefully located opposite the Town’s Sporting Grounds on a corner block of a no through road in a set back position amongst manicured lawns and garden beds.
Boasting an enviable location being only 400m from the Town Centre of Canowindra and 62km (40 minutes) from the major rural centre and transport hub of Orange. 304km from Sydney and 230km from Canberra.
Canowindra is famous as the hot air balloon capital of Australia, the Age of Fishes Museum with world class fossils, an established café/pub scene along with all the ingredients that make for a vibrant country town. It even has its own hospital …
The property features the following:
• Established manicured lawns and garden beds.
• Family Friendly Floorplan
• Four generous bedrooms all with built in robes.
• Fifth Bedroom/Spacious Home Office.
• Two Bay Shed plus Workshop & Double Garage with internal access.
• Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
• Gourmet Kitchen with all mod cons & Butler’s pantry
• Fantastic covered al fresco entertaining area
• Solar Hot Water.
• Double glazed with reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 35,000 litre inground rainwater tank.
• Town water supply and sewer.
• A superior property and location to make a wonderful family home.