Don’t have time to look for properties? Coming from interstate or overseas and need assistance?
I can provide you with trustworthy guidance through the entire process, with honest and open advice and communication through my Property Buyer’s Agent services.
Step 1 Personal consultation, reporting, and property inspections service.
We will have a conversation, whether over the phone, by email or in person, to find out your property requirements and gain an insight into your lifestyle and living needs.
I will gather information from online, print and my contacts to find properties that suit your needs including properties that may soon be listed for sale or available “Off Market”. After matching properties that fit your specifications, for physical inspection by me, either at open houses or by appointment. Following inspections, I provide reports on progress to you the client and/or your advisor by email and phone.
Once qualified and recommended properties are confirmed by you, a physical inspection by private appointment, and preferably at times to suit your schedule, is organised. Where this is not possible, a time effective schedule of open house viewings will be arranged for your attendance.
Step 2 Comprehensive purchasing agent service.
Upon identification of your preferred property, I undertake responsibility for all actions necessary in order to conclude the purchase transaction:
- Submission of initial offer and all follow up price negotiations with the Vendor or Vendors agent.
- Conditional Contract negotiations where required.
- Attendance and bidding at public auctions where applicable.
- Arrangement of preliminary investigations of the property (e.g. arranging of building and pest reports or strata inspections, etc.) as required.
- Pre and post contract exchange and pre-settlement representations as required.
- Leasing and on- going management of the property can also be arranged if requested.