This 52m2 commercial suite is located in the “William Bland Centre” at 229-231 Macquarie Street, Sydney in the heart of Sydney’s primary medical, legal and financial precinct.
Are you currently operating in a Shared Work Space environment and are now ready for your own safe and secure office space? I have affordable, self contained office space options, boasting flexible terms that are Available NOW.
Martin Place and St James Train Stations, the Supreme Courts, Sydney Hospital, Sydney Eye Hospital, Hyde Park are only minutes away, making this space ideal for professionals such as health providers, legal practitioners and a full range of commercial operators/business professionals.
The building boasts 2 Lifts, On Site Building Manager, fantastic coffee/health food operator in foyer and Chemist at street level. Male and Female toilets on every level.
Features of the space include:-
• Polished timber laminate floor boards.
• Internal Kitchenette
• Light-wells offering great cross ventilation and some natural light.
• LED lighting throughout.
• Self controlled Air conditioning
• Water Connected.
• Telephone Cabling.
• Exclusive and prestigious address.
NOTICE TO INSPECTION ATTENDEES:
This property is currently vacant.
Inspections are one-on-one, with one attendee and one agent.
Upon entry to the building, please do not touch any surfaces so we can ensure you are all safe and well long term.
As a courtesy, please advise if you:
- Recently travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Are presenting any symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Have been in contact with anyone who is currently in self-isolation or have been in isolation yourself.
- Have been confirmed with COVID-19 Coronavirus or are currently being tested for Coronavirus.
We will need your full contact details for the register, in case we need to contact you in the future.