A wonderful opportunity to secure a furnished north east facing one bedroom apartment on the edge of historic Potts Point.
This popular suburb is well known for its café society, bars, nightclubs and fine restaurants. Located on the top floor of a small 1920’s strata security building, this great apartment invites you to enjoy the best of a cosmopolitan lifestyle yet providing a peaceful retreat. Also a boasting a location that is within walking distance to the city (3km), parks and harbor foreshore (1km).
The apartment features:-
• Character strata security building of only 14 apartments.
• Well proportioned furnished accommodation.
• Bright and airy with excellent cross ventilation.
• Lovely leafy outlook and north aspect.
• Renovated spacious bathroom with internal laundry.
• Renovated kitchen with stone feature splashback, modern appliances and lots of cupboards.
• Lots of character with timber floors, plantation shutters & high ceilings with ceiling fans.
• Rooftop Area.
• On street parking available with parking permit and extensive Carshare scheme in place.
• Cafes, transport & shops at doorstep.
• Less than 3km to Sydney CBD.
• 100m to Kings Cross Train Station.
• $550 per week available from 6 March 2020