A beautifully renovated semi detached Victorian Home. Supremely convenient in the heart of Glebe Village. This property is a private oasis with quality 2/3 bedroom accommodation with a flexible floorplan. Lovingly renovated and modernised whilst retaining the character and style of a by-gone era. High end finishes and bespoke architectural features throughout. All conveniently located to, quality Schools and Universities, 400m to Broadway Shopping Centre, 100m to transport, 1km of the CBD and easy distance of the finest inner city Café & Restaurant society of Glebe Village. The property features the following:-
- Semi detached Victorian home, sunny rear northerly aspect
- Light filled interiors with flowing living and dining spaces
- Private sandstone paved courtyard with low maintenance gardens
- New custom built induction kitchen, premium Miele appliances
- Generous bedrooms plus home office or optional third bedroom
- Luxe bathroom, attic storage, atrium with vertical garden
- City views, Italian designer tiles, jarrah floors, built-ins
- Air conditioning throughout, 3kW solar system, eco fuel fireplace
- Rear lane access carport with remote operated garage door
- Pets Allowed.
- A pleasure to inspect.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact the agent, Francesca Lyons - mobile: 0414 618 505 or email: [email protected]
NOTICE TO INSPECTION ATTENDEES:
This property is currently vacant.
Inspections are one-on-one, with one attendee and one agent. If you want to attend as a couple, I can show the property to each person, one at a time.
Upon entry to the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided and do not touch any surfaces so we can ensure you are all safe and well long term.
As a courtesy, please advise if you:
- Recently travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Are presenting any symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Have been in contact with anyone who is currently in self-isolation or have been in isolation yourself.
- Have been confirmed with COVID-19 Coronavirus or are currently being tested for Coronavirus.
We will need your full contact details for the register, in case we need to contact you in the future.