This newly renovated north facing one bedroom apartment will be ready to occupy and enjoy from the 1 February.
Peacefully located on the top floor of this immaculately maintained security block with excellent COVID protocols.
This apartment truly provides a bright and airy residence with views from every window.
The location is supremely convenient with great local shops including Micky's Fruit and Veg, Chemists, convenience stores and supermarkets within walking distance of 200m. .
A short stroll takes you to the public sporting facilities and sculptural playground in Redfern Park 400m or to the tennis courts and award winning Prince Alfred Park 250m. Universities 1.5km and the CBD 3km are also easily accessible.
Convenient transport options include bus, train and a local car share scheme.
This apartment features:
* Well proportioned 1 bedroom accommodation
* As New Hard Flooring throughout.
* Views to the City and to Botany Bay.
* Bright and Airy
* Double glazed and Air Conditioned.
* Juliette Balcony off Living Room
* Combined lounge/dining room
* Brand New Kitchen with dishwasher and lots of storage.
* Generous Bedroom with BIR and Ceiling fan.
* Bathroom with Internal Laundry (Washing Machine and Clothes dryer included).
* Available 1 February 2021.
To arrange a private inspection please contact the Agent
Francesca Lyons 0414 618 505 [email protected]
NOTICE TO INSPECTION ATTENDEES.
This property is currently vacant.
As a courtesy, please advise if you:
- Recently travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Are presenting any symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Have been in contact with anyone who is currently in self-isolation or have been in isolation yourself.
- Have been confirmed with COVID-19 Coronavirus or are currently being tested for Coronavirus.
Upon entry, please use the hand sanitiser provided, and do not touch any surfaces so we can ensure you are all safe and well long term.
We will need your full contact details for the register, in case we need to contact you in the future.